Monday, April 18, 2005

Fight Club

Ok, I know what most of you are thinking "good movie... Brad Pitt." Well what about the book? Although I have not yet enjoyed the movie, I had the pleasure of reading Chuck Palahniuk's Fight Club.

Although Jim Carreys's Me, Mine self, and Irene takes a comical look at split personalities, Fight Club gives you a deep, serious, and surreal look at the extreme differences in people. This book has 208 pages and small font. For those of you who like psycho, silly, sassy and sophisticated reading, this book is for you.

Fight Club

Author: Chuck Palahniuk
Pages: 208
Publisher: Norton
Quote from book: "I want you to hit me as hard as you can." Tyler Durden
look inside

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is a good book, but beware, the movie puts some events slightly out of order, so its good you read the book first. the book is based on real events, so it gives you a better idea of the true story than the movie. happy watching.